| || |
Nautilus Brown Dial 18K Rose Gold Automatic Men's Watch
Patek Philippe launches its first Nautilus model.
At this time, luxury sports watches are expected to be as thin as
possible and made of gold, so this large steel watch with its brawny
ship's porthole design is completely novel.
The first model of the collection is the Ref. 3700/1; a Swiss patent is awarded for its water-resistant case (up to 120 meters).
- Mechanical self-winding movement
- Caliber 324 S C
- Date in an aperture
- Center sweep second hand
- Screw-down crown
- Light/dark brown gradated dial, gold applied hour markers with luminescent coating
- Rose gold bracelet with Nautilus fold-over clasp
- Sapphire-crystal case back
- Water resistant to 120 m
- Rose gold
- Case diameter (10-4 o’clock): 40 mm
| || |