Mens Womens Watches For Sale
PATEK PHILIPPE 5980/1A NAUTILUS STAINLESS BLUE DIAL Box and papers
Exotic - Rare - And Absolutely Breathtaking! Super Exclusive Nautilus Chronograph from Patek Philippe.
A powerful & striking watch - will definitely draw attention & makes for a great conversation piece.
This watch features:
The Nautilus is the seminal luxury sports watch, which Patek Philippe debuted in the 1970s to immediate success. To commemorate the 30th Anniversary of the Nautilus in 2006, Patek introduced this reference 5980 Nautilus chronograph. It’s a heck of a nice watch, and our watch isUnworn.
The Nautilus case is immediately recognizable from its rounded squarish shaped bezel. The bracelet is integral to the case. Dimensions are 41.5mm wide by 12.6mm thick. Being a sports watch, and with the name Nautilus, one could conclude that the case offers excellent water resistance… and it does, down to 120 meters. The case back features a sapphire crystal to view the automatic Patek Philippe movement. The front crystal is also sapphire. The chronograph pushers are semi integrated into the case side, next to the “shoulders” that protect the crown.
If you have never personally examined a Nautilus, you are missing one of the best finished watches ever, from any manufacturer. Featuring alternately brushed and polished steel surfaces, most case parts are also beveled to eliminate sharp edges. It’s unusual that a watch becomes famous for its case, but perfectly understandable when you examine, own and appreciate a Nautilus.
Movement is the automatic winding Patek Philippe Caliber CH 28-520 with 35 jewels and unique zirconia oxide ball bearings for the rotor to glide on. This chronograph caliber features column wheel construction, which is universally acknowledged to be the best engineered chronograph system ever devised (but expensive to build – hence its rarity).
Dial is grey blue color and features date display at 3 o’clock. The dial surface features horizontal channeling which looks great, along with applied luminous hour markers. The chronograph sub dial at 6 o’clock consolidates the minutes and hours totalizer by deploying two hands. This system of displaying elapsed time is ingenious because the wearer can discern the elapsed minutes and seconds at a glance, instead of looking at separate subdials like all other chronograph interfaces use.
- Mechanical self-winding movement
- Caliber CH 28-520 C
- 60-minute and 12-hour monocounter at 6 o'clock
- Date in an aperture
- Sweep seconds hand (chronograph hand)
- Gold applied hour markers with luminescent coating
- Screw-down crown
- Nautilus fold-over clasp
- Sapphire-crystal case back
- Water resistant to 120 m
- Case diameter (10-4 o'clock): 40.5 mm
- Blue dial
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Chronograph with 60-minute and 12-hour monocounter
- Overall diameter: 30 mm, height
- 35 jewels, 13 bridges
- Balance: Gyromax
- Vibrations per hour: 28'800
- Power reserve: 55 h max.
- Balance spring: Breguet
- Number of parts: 327
Two YearsFrom Diamond Source
Engraved on Movement
Watch is complete with box and papers
- We ship to all 50 US States. Overnight insured shipping & handling included.
- Orders will be shipped immediately after the receipt of verified payment.
- For International shipping, please contact us.
- PayPal accepted. Will only ship to the confirmed shipping address.
- NEW YORK residents are subjected to 8.875% sales tax.
- Paypal payments must be paid within 72 hours
- feedback will be given once feedback is received
- We reserve the right to end our auctions early and to cancel any bidders with questionable negative feedback history.
- We are NOT affiliated, and we do NOT represent eBay, Rolex USA, Rolex International, and any other manufacturer of any items we sell or mention.
- Your positive feedbacks are appreciated. Feedback is left in reciprocation of your feedback.
- All images and content may not be used or reproduced in anyway. All images are secretly marked, and we will pursue any individuals using our images to the fullest extent of the law.
We are located in Manhattan, right at the heart of the DIamond District and have been in business for over 20 years, selling high end watches and jewelry.
For any questions please inbox us
For faster response please call or text 929 400 2285
and ask for Vlad
Secondary phone #212 730 5959